Features and Amenities
At Amira Roseville in beautiful Roseville, Minnesota, we strive to create a senior living community where our residents can thrive. Our promise of well-considered, high-quality design begins with individual homes and extends to shared spaces for all to enjoy.
Inside each studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom home at Amira Roseville, you’ll find inviting, full kitchens with quartz countertops and stainless-steel appliances, plus walk-in closets, individual climate control and more, all in light-filled spaces with a range of sizes and finishes. Every residence also includes a parking space in the heated garage.
Just beyond your doors, our extensive onsite amenities account for all seasons and any kind of weather. Indoors, the yoga studio and fitness center, art studio, hobby shop, club room, state-of-the-art golf simulator and more encourage creativity and wellness. Outdoors, beautifully landscaped spaces include lush community gardens and a kitchen with grilling and barbecue station – a favorite place for entertaining with friends and neighbors.
The Resident Experience Director is at the helm of all the exciting and diverse programming offered at Amira Roseville. We sometimes refer to this one-of-a-kind individual as the cruise director of our senior living community. Working in collaboration with our Resident Social Committee, the Resident Experience Coordinator plans events and ongoing activities – both at our community and within the wider local community. Our ever-evolving schedule might include group yoga classes at the fitness center, a friendly competition on the bocce ball court, a lecture from a local university professor, or an outing to a Twins game.
Scroll through our list of features and amenities to see more of what our pet-friendly Independent Living community has to offer.
- Spacious, bright apartment home with open floor plan, 9' ceilings, oversized windows and ample storage
- Views of wetlands, Central Park and Bennett Lake
- Private balcony or walk-out patio*
- Kitchen includes kitchen island*, energy-efficient stainless-steel appliances, quartz countertops, under-cabinet lighting, soft-close doors, tiled backsplash and garbage disposal
- Pantry with pull-out shelves*
- Luxury vinyl plank flooring
- Spacious walk-in closets*
- In unit full-size washer and dryer
*In select homes
- Keyless unit entry
- Individual apartment climate control
- Window blinds on all windows
- Trash and recycling chutes on each floor
- Assigned parking stall in heated covered garage
- Art studio, hobby shop and library
- Game room with poker table, pool table and shuffleboard
- Business center
- Great room
- Daily events, activities and community/lifestyle programming
- Professional onsite property management
- Onsite interior/exterior maintenance service and 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Smoke-free and vape-free community
- Controlled building entry with keyless entry
- Car wash station in heated garage
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Bike repair station and bike storage
- Complimentary common area WiFi
- Lawn care/snow removal
- Community gardens
- Landscaped plaza with fire bowl and gourmet outdoor kitchen with grilling station
- Walking distance to Central Park and Bennett Lake
- Easy access to nearby walking and bike paths
- Yoga studio and fitness center
- State-of-the-art golf simulator
- Bocce ball court